Saturday, October 16, 2010

Breaks My Heart





Oh this breaks my heart. So on November 5, 2010 Tyler Perry will release his next motion picture, a film adaption of the play "Four Colored Girls Who Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuff" which will include an all star cast that originally included Mariah Carey, but now stars Thandie Newton in that spot as Mariah had to drop out for reasons that have not yet surfaced. I'm so bummed. Don't get me wrong, Thandie Newton is an amazing actres and I'm sure she is fantastic in this film, but I was so excited to see what Mariah would bring and looking at the trailer a lot of Thandie's scenes are with Whoopi Goldberg, which would have meant a lot of Mariah's scenes would have been with Whoopi Goldberg. Now that breaks my heart even more. My two favorite women could have been together...acting in brilliance. Wold have been something I tell ya. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment