Monday, January 17, 2011

The Birthday Dinner DVD!!!

Happy New Year!!! Better late than never right? Well if the start of 2011 is any sign for the year ahead, I'm predicting progress. The new year has started with me auditioning for a independent film and getting a callback. My first of both so I'm really excited and we will see what happens. Also 2011 has finally brought me the DVD of The Birthday Dinner. The DVD has it shares of flaws unfortunately, but what it does do is captures my show and for that it is a gem of DVD. To the left is a pic of me and some of the case at my house for a viewing of the DVD. I decorated and everything! As far as what I will do with the DVD...I don't know. It's not in a quality I would like it to be to distribute or circulate, but I have seen many DVD's of plays with worse quality, one angle, and other horrible etc's that people buy, watch, and love. So maybe those same people would love The Birthday Dinner DVD in its current state because they don't care about that kind of stuff. We'll see. I'm just happy to have it. My cast....man I really lucked out and honestly had the perfect cast. They killed it. The killed harder then some people who are payed to do it do. It's crazy. Maybe this DVD may bring about an opportunity...you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment